Windermere Homes & Estates Welcomes Susan Winters to the Windermere Team!
As a licensed real estate professional since 1987, Susan Winters has been successfully representing Buyers and Sellers in all aspects of real estate throughout the desert communities from Palm Springs to La Quinta. She possesses a strong background in sales and marketing that is complimented by her energetic enthusiasm and sincere desire to assist her clients. Susan’s ability to effectively communicate with her clients and form strong bonds that last beyond the transaction have earned her continued referrals from both clients and associates throughout her career.
As a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club and Presidential Circle of Realtors, Susan`s dedication to excellence is evident through the awards in which she has received based on outstanding sales performance. Her latest accomplishments include:
- 2017: Susan joined Windermere Homes & Estates as “Premier Director” creating a program for marketing and selling the finest Homes and Estates in the Desert
- 2008-2015: “Premier Director” for outstanding high end sales in the Windermere organization
- 2006 Recipient – Dyson Silver award for sales over $9 million.
- 2005: Recipient – Emerald award for $15-$30 Million in closed volume sales
- 2004: Top Fifteen earning agent company wide by gross commissions earned
- 2004: “WHO’S WHO IN REAL ESTATE-EMERALD AWARD” – Sales over 15 Million Dollars for the first half (6mo) of 04
- 2003: “Dyson & Dyson PLATINUM AWARD” for 15-30 Million closed volume in Sales. DYSON & DYSON 2003 TOP TEN IN SALES AND LISTINGS AWARDS FOR FEB, MARCH, APRIL, JULY, AUG, SEPT & DEC
- 2002: “WHO’S WHO IN REAL ESTATE-EMERALD AWARD” for Sales over 15 Million Dollars for the year. Susan`s warm personality is yet another reason why . . . “EVERYONE LOVES WINTERS IN THE DESERT”! Call Susan Winters today and and you will find yet another reason to love Winters in the Desert!
About Windermere Real Estate
Southern California-based Windermere Homes & Estates (WHE) is the fastest growing real estate brokerage in California, according to industry magazine First Tuesday Journal. WHE is also the fastest growing franchise of Windermere Real Estate. Windermere Real Estate is ranked the largest regional real estate company in the Western U.S. with over 300 offices and 7,000 agents serving communities in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Mexico. Last year, Windermere closed over 86,000 sides for more than $31.7 billion in dollar volume. The Windermere family has a proud heritage of serving our neighbors via the Windermere Foundation which funds services for low-income and homeless families. Since 1989, the Windermere Foundation has contributed more than 30 million dollars towards improving lives in the communities where we live and work. For more information, visit www.windermere.com.